SlackBridge allows you to mirror the messages received in a Slack channel or private group into pimentaCHAT in real-time.
To enable it, you have to create a Custom Bot in Slack and add it to the desired channels / private groups. Once enabled and added to rooms, SlackBridge will clone the room in pimentaCHAT and also clone users that speak in that room.
To create a Custom Bot in Slack:
- Go to
- At the top-right of your screen, click on Build
- Choose Legacy custom integrations
- Scroll down and click on “Set up a bot user”
- Click “Add Configuration”
- Pick a username for your Bot and click Add Bot Integration
- Copy the API Token, you’ll need it when setting up SlackBridge in pimentaCHAT
- Customize your bot the way you like it and click on Save Integration
To enable SlackBridge in pimentaCHAT:
- Go to
- Enable SlackBridge
- Add your API Token, copied in step 6 above
- Restart you pimentaCHAT server
You can now add your newly created bot to any channel or private group you’d like to mirror.